XV STIC CCN-CERT Conference
pdf Download (1.30 MB)
With a total expected attendance of 2,700 people during the four days of the event and with the participation of up to 9,000 users online per day, the STIC CCN-CERT Conference is consolidated as the main cybersecurity meeting held in Spain.
Benefits for sponsors
- Visibility and positioning before the entire sector and society in general (extensive presence in the media and social networks).
- Generation of business and networking opportunities.
- Dynamic environment in which to debate and exchange information about the main challenges of the sector.
- Opportunity to train your company's staff.
- Recruitment of talent for all the areas of an organisation.
- Positioning as a benchmark company in the sector, being able to showcase its new products and solutions in this growing market.
Types of sponsorship
Depending on the amount of the chosen sponsorship, some of the conditions of the rest of the sponsorships will be equated. To see more details, check the conditions set out in the Sponsorship Document.
Table (Types of sponsorship)
The different categories of sponsorship have a series of benefits, appropriate to their cost and to the commitments acquired by each of the parties.
In order to maintain the quality and independence of this Conference, the Agenda and the Official Programme (but not the talks given by the sponsors) are NOT linked to sponsorship in any case. Its preparation and design is carried out by the CCN-CERT team of experts based exclusively on the interest, novelty and knowledge that can be provided to all attendees and the CFP organised for this purpose.
Participation as a sponsor of the XV STIC CCN-CERT Conference implies acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this document.
However, it will be up to the CCN to resolve any issues related to the organisation of the event, as well as the terms and conditions of the collaboration.
The options offered are optional and cumulative, except for sponsorships linked to having a stand or VIP area and giving a presentation. These will be incompatible with each other.
For further information, please contact the organisers by e-mail: