The deadline for the formalization of new sponsorships has finished.
With a forecast of 2,150 people attending in person and as many in streaming, the CCN-CERT Conference is consolidated as the main cybersecurity meeting held in Spain and aims to continue to be so despite the special situation in which we find ourselves.
Why sponsor the XIV STIC CCN-CERT Conference?
- Visibility and positioning before the whole sector and general society, as it is the main cybersecurity event held in Spain (great coverage in the media and social networks).
- Generation of business opportunities and networking before 2,800 experts.
- Dynamic environment in which to debate and exchange information on the main sector challenges.
- Opportunity to train the company staff.
- Talent recruitment for all the areas within an organization.
- Positioning as a reference company on the sector, being able to show its novelties and solutions in this rising market.
Depending on the amount of the sponsorship chosen, some of the conditions of the rest of the sponsorships will be equalised. To see more details, check the conditions set out in the Sponsorship Document.
Table (Sponsorship modalities)
This year, it will also undertake the internationalisation of its STIC CCN-CERT Conference with the celebration of a chapter in Colombia. To do so, it will count with the collaboration of the EAN University of Bogota. This meeting will take place on the 16 and 17 of March, 2021*. Sponsors who wish to attend both Congresses will be provided with special conditions, allowing them to make a reservation to guarantee the sponsorship in both countries.
The different sponsorship categories established have a series of benefits, adapted to the cost of these and to the commitments acquired by each of the parties.
With the aim of maintaining the quality and independence of this Conference, the Agenda and the Official Programme (not the talks by the sponsors) are not linked in any way to sponsorship of any kind.
They are drawn up and designed by the CCN-CERT team of experts exclusively according to the interest, novelty and knowledge that can be contributed to all those attending and the PIC organised for this purpose.
Participation as a sponsor of the XIV STIC CCN-CERT Conference implies the acceptance of the terms and conditions established in this document.
However, it will be the responsibility of the CCN to resolve any questions regarding the organization of the event, as well as the terms and conditions of the collaboration.
NOTE: THE SPECIAL SPONSORSHIPS THAT ARE COMPATIBLE BETWEEN THEM AND WITH OTHERS MAY BE SIMULTANEOUS (NOT SO, THE VIP, STRATEGIC, CCN-CERT LABS, PLATINUM AND GOLD FROM WHICH ONLY ONE OF THEM MAY BE CHOSEN).
For more information, please contact the organizers by e-mail:
* Those sponsors who wish to expand their presence in the STIC CCN-CERT Colombia Chapter, may request the sponsorship document from the organisation. Annex I of the Sponsorship document contains a summary of the event and its characteristics.