The deadline for the formalization of new sponsorships has begun.
Applications for participation must be sent before 31 October 2019.
Expecting around 2.800 attendees (2.464 in 2018) the CCN-CERT Conference is consolidated as the main cybersecurity event held in Spain, where experts from the public sector, industry and companies of strategic interest to the country meet.
The Congress has a large space specially designed for sponsors, which provides an environment conditioned to offer networking opportunities during the two days of the XIII Conference.
Why sponsor the XIII STIC CCN-CERT Conference?
- Visibility and positioning before the whole sector and general society, as it is the main cybersecurity event held in Spain (great coverage in the media and social networks).
- Generation of business opportunities and networking before 2,800 experts.
- Dynamic environment in which to debate and exchange information on the main sector challenges.
- Opportunity to train the company staff.
- Talent recruitment for all the areas within an organization.
- Positioning as a reference company on the sector, being able to show its novelties and solutions in this rising market.
- Possibility to organize activities and professional meetings in a restricted area
The different categories of sponsorship established have a series of benefits appropriate to the cost of these and to the commitments undertaken by each of the parties. It is important to point out that, in order to maintain the quality and independence of this Conference, THE AGENDA AND PROGRAM OF THE EVENT ARE IN NO EVENT LINKED TO ANY Sponsorship OF ANY KIND.
Its elaboration and design is carried out by the team of experts of the CCN-CERT in function exclusively of the interest, the novelty and the knowledge that can be contributed to all the assistants and the CFP organized for this purpose. The participation as a sponsor of the XIII STIC CCN-CERT implies the acceptance of the terms and conditions stablished in the present document.
The CCN will be responsable, however, for resolving the questions regarding the organization of the event as well as the terms and conditions of the collaboration.
NOTE: THE OPTIONS OFFERED ARE OPTIONAL, BUSINESS MAY WAIVE SOME OF THEM. SPONSORSHIPS THAT ARE COMPATIBLE MAY BE SIMULTANEOUS.
For more information, please contact the organizers by e-mail: