Deadline for receipt of contribution proposals (Call For Papers) has expired
In order to elaborate the most comprehensive possible program, the CCN-CERT, from the National Cryptologic Centre (CCN) has openned the deadline for receipt of contribution proposals (Call For Papers) to the XII Workshop STIC, that this year, it is known under the name of Cybersecurity, for an effective response and deterrence. The workshop will take place in Madrid (Kinépolis-Ciudad de la Imagen), from 12th to 13th December.
La fecha límite para la recepción de propuestas es el 5 de octubre y éstas deberán ajustarse a la siguiente temática:
- New threats and attacks
- Cyber spy, Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) and targeted attacks
- Malware detection on client computers
- Business initiatives / organizations to improve the vigilance capacity (corporate systems and industrial control systems)
- APT detection success cases
- Attack and defence tools in cyber-security
- Machine learning / deep learning applied to cybersecurity
- Technological innovation in cyber-security
- Information Exchange (sharing models)
- General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD)
- Crisis Management
If you wish to elaborate a presentation proposal, you should send it by email to , with the following information:
A team of experts of the CCN-CERT will value all the papers received, including the possibility of requesting a practical demonstration of it.
Proposals whose main purpose is advertising solutions for commercial purposes will not be accepted.
The measurement bases of the CCN-CERT will be regulated by the following aspects:
- Adaptation to the theme of the Workshop
- Innovation of the proposal
- Reputation of the speaker as orator
- Practical demo in those papers that are more technical.
- The deadline for the presentation proposal is the 5th October 2018
- The notification of acceptance will be the 8th November 2018
- Presentation material: 23th November 2018