Deadline for formalization of new sponsorships: November 15th
During the two days in which the XI Conference will be held, the attendees have a unique opportunity to communicate with the main responsible and experts in cybersecurity of the Spanish Public Sector and the strategic sectors and Critical Infrastructures of the country (energy, water, transport, health, telecommunications, financial, etc.). All at a time when cybersecurity has become a top priority for all public and private organizations in this country.
The following table lists the main conditions of sponsorship, in addition to other special modalities.
Sponsorship of the XI STIC Conference CCN-CERT, represents for a company or institution, the following benefits:
- Presence at the main cybersecurity meeting held in Spain (more than 1,500 people are expected) and the most prestigious one (pass for your company's personnel).
- Advertising targeted to a specific target audience (responsible and cybersecurity experts in public and private organizations).
- Showcase your novelties and solutions in this growing market.
- High visibility during the course of the conference: through all types of media, both audio-visual (videos and radio), and in the interior and exterior billboards of the Kinépolis.
- Presence in the media and social networks, thanks to the intense promotion of the Conference (including a press conference with the main media in the country).
- Creation and strengthening of partnerships and knowledge sharing between organisers, speakers and sponsors with a view to future activities of mutual interest.
- Networking in the different breaks of the Conference (two coffees and one lunch).
- To stand out as a collaborator of CCN-CERT, the main guarantor of Spanish cybersecurity.
- To position itself as a company committed to Cybersecurity
The various categories of sponsorship established have a series of benefits, appropriate to the cost of the sponsorship and the commitments made by each of the parties. It is important to point out that, in order to maintain the quality and independence of this Conference. THE AGENDA AND PROGRAMME OF THE EVENT IS NOT LINKED IN ANY CASE TO SPONSORSHIP OF ANY KIND.
It is prepared and designed by the CCN-CERT team of experts, based exclusively on the interest, novelty and knowledge that can be contributed to all attendees and the PIC organized for this purpose.
NOTE: THE OPTIONS OFFERED ARE OPTIONAL, BUSINESS MAY WAIVE SOME OF THEM. SPONSORSHIPS THAT ARE COMPATIBLE MAY BE SIMULTANEOUS.
For more information, please contact the organizers by e-mail: email@example.com