With a forecast attendance of thousands people in streaming throughout Latin America and Spain, the I CCN-CERT Conference. Colombia Chapter aims to become the main cybersecurity meeting held in Spanish.
Why sponsor the I STIC CCN-CERT. Colombia?
Benefits for sponsors:
- Visibility and positioning before the entire Latin American sector and society in general as experts in cybersecurity (extensive presence in the media and social networks).
- Generation of business opportunities and networking.
- Opportunity to train your company's staff.
- Recruitment of talent for all the areas of an organisation.
- To position as a reference company in the sector, being able to show your new products and solutions in this growing market.
1 If the amount reaches that of a standard sponsorship, the same number of invitations will be offered as this one
* S.P.: Depending on the amount of the chosen sponsorship, some of the conditions of the other sponsorships will be equated. To see more details, check the conditions set out in the Sponsorship Document.
For more information, please contact the organisers at: .
The different categories of sponsorship established have a series of benefits, appropriate to the cost of these and to the commitments acquired by each of the parties.
In order to maintain the quality and independence of these Conferences, the Agenda and the Official Program (not so the talks of the sponsors) are not linked in any case to sponsorship of any kind.
Its preparation and design is carried out by the team of experts from the CCN-CERT and the EAN University based exclusively on the interest, the novelty and the knowledge that can be provided to all attendees and the CFP organized for that purpose.
Participation as a sponsor of the I STIC CCN-CERT Conference, Chapter Colombia must assume the acceptance of the terms and conditions established in a document. However, it will be the responsibility of the CCN and the EAN University to resolve the questions regarding the organization of the event, as well as the terms and conditions of the collaboration.